REMINDER-Video DSLR Fundamentals Workshop at MEW
Everything you need to know to shoot like a pro with Video DSLR
In just two short years, the wildly popular HD-DSLR craze has put HD video-shooting still Cameras in the hands of thousands of filmmakers.
Manhattan Edit Workshop’s Video DSLR Fundamentals Class is a two-day, hands-on workshop covering the shooting techniques, helpful tricks, infinite accessories, and known workflow solutions for this amazing new filmmaking tool.
Through hands-on exercise and demonstration, instructors Josh Apter and Jem Schofield will lead you through camera set-up, shooting and editing with the most popular HD-DSLR models on the market.
Among the topics covered:
• HD-DSLR overviews and popular models.
• Best shooting practices, shortcomings and workarounds.
• Shooting video like film.
• Double-System audio.
• Camera support systems and “tricking out” your DSLR.
• Lenses, adapters and how to use them.
• Transcoding and ingesting.
• Editing and output.
• EZ setups and proven workflow techniques.
Class runs Saturday & Sunday 10am - 5pm.
Course Cost: $399
Class size is limited to 15 students.
For info & registration info: http://www.mewshop.com/courses/course_detail/Video%20DSLR%20Fundamentals%20Workshop/
Leave a Response
You must be logged in to post a comment.